Final Project / Merchandising & Promotional item

 

PACKAGING AND MERCHANDISING DESIGN

Final Project / Merchandising & Promotional item

2/11/2023- 16/11/2023 (week 10-week 12)

Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media

Chen Nan 0363533

Instructions


Final Project - Brand Merchandising Project

We need to create 5 items, one is a pop for Mission 2, and the other 4 we need to find ourselves.



I chose these 5 products.

Fig.1 Idea


I started making sketches and graphic designs of them separately.


Fig.2 Sketches 


Next, I made a full floor plan of them.

Fig. 3 POP

Fig.4 Umbrella graphic design



Fig.5 Graphic design of the badge




Fig.6 Mask graphic design
Fig.6 Canvas bag graphic design

After making the graphic design, I began to design the packaging of the product.

Fig. 7 POP


Fig.7 Umbrella 






Fig.8 Mask

Fig.9 Canvas bag

Fig.10 badge


I realized that the chicken nugget picture I chose was wrong, this product is chicken nugget and I used chicken leg, so I re-modified my POP and umbrella picture.


Fig.11 Pop



Fig.12 Umbrella 



Final Submission


Fig.13 Final Umbrella

Fig.14 Final badge

Fig.15 Final badge

Fig.16 Final mask

Fig.17 Final pop

Feedback

Products need to be unified, if you do kitchen supplies, 5 products can choose kitchen supplies. The product family needs to be a series.


REFLECTIONS

In this task, we need to extend it according to project 2, because my project 2 was not satisfactory, so I spent a long time in this task to complete it. When I made the plan, I changed many versions, and I made them unified and coordinated, showing the characteristics of their products. Through this task, I understood how to make and complete the design of commodity brands.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Typography (Week 1-Week 5) Task 1 (Exercise)

Design Research Methodology - Final Compilation and Reflection