INFORMATION DESIGN Project 2

 

INFORMATION DESIGN

Project 2

Information Design/Bachelor of Design(Honours) in Creative Media
Taylor's University

0363533/Chen nan 


INSTRUCTIONS


PROJECT 2 : ANIMATED INFOGRAPHIC

Requirement:

Max 60 seconds infographic video 720p: 1280x720 pixels (H26/mp4) published on YouTube (set to Unlisted)

1.Make pattern

I re-made the pattern. In project 1, my pattern was not very clear, so I re-made it.

Figure 1.1 pattern

2. Storyboard

Figure 2.1 Storyboard

I choose a picture to explain a cooking procedure so that my video looks clear and easy to read.

3. Visual Reference


Figure 3.1 Visual Reference





Figure 3.2 Visual Reference


4. Editing

I poured everything into AE and edited it.

Figure 4.1 Editing


Figure 4.2 Editing

Figure 4.3 Editing

Final Outcome

Final Outcome

REFLECTION


This task was difficult for me, I didn't have much contact with animation production before, this time it was a challenge, and I completed it by learning a lot of AE content. At the same time, I also learned a lot of knowledge and became more proficient in AE.































评论

此博客中的热门博文

Typography (Week 1-Week 5) Task 1 (Exercise)

Design Research Methodology - Final Compilation and Reflection